Pages

Crazy as a Loom

Thursday, September 10, 2015

A day in the studio.



I love morning glories.



My next towel warp.   I had to wait for this gold, it was on back order for weeks.




Lois and I were upstairs today, finishing a big rug.
Sydney was guarding the stairs.



Roy was doing quality control of fabric.



With their help, we managed to finish this darling 5' x 7' rug in pastels.

This is baby Helen's new rug.



We finished just in time for lunch, my homemade tomato parmesan soup, using up the last of my garden crop.



I've been nursing a slammer for two days.  It started yesterday morning, when I got the visual aura.   It lasted about 20 minutes, then the headache came.
Today it still dogs me.

Honestly, I have no idea how, in retrospect, I did this for years.
Wow.


7 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Love those Morning Glories....brief but magical.
Your fur babies make me smile, so well-loved and laid back.
Sorry you are still having problems, I so wish they would go away and leave you in peace.
Sending healing wishes your way !
Hugs,
~Jo

Deb said...

Oh, that Sydney makes me laugh. Cats are all so alike. :)) Sorry to read that you still get hit with that headache. They are less and less so hopefully soon they will be no more. Soup looks good, Great way to use up some tomatoes from the garden. Hugs to all, Deb

Theresa said...

Beautiful rug, lovely cat and how appropriate Ray is wrapped in hearts! Headache be gone!

Dizzy-Dick said...

It looks like you worked Sydney and Roy to exhaustion.

Susan said...

You are one strong person, my friend. I love seeing the pets relaxing...especially the cat through the spindles! XOXO

Cait Throop said...

Well...I'm glad to see everyone doing his/her job, for sure...but those headaches...hmmm...worrisome as well as debilitating! Sending hugs.

Daryl said...

lots of weird weather ... gave me a nasty headache and i dont have any of your head/neck 'issues' ... i grinned at Sydney and her head between the posts ... i will never understand why cats choose the hardest most uncomfortable places to sleep ..

Welcome to my world.

Because every thread counts

Because every thread counts